We always aim to please, however we like to make clear our business relationship so there are no misunderstandings.
- Items will be accepted as pinned by you, if you do not want us to do a fitting for you, however any rework, which may not always be possible, will be chargeable.
- If you come for a fitting with us, please wear the shoes and under garments that go with the outfit. Any errors size caused by difference shoes/under garments may not be correctable, and will be charged extra.
- We are happy to do one initial fitting and for you to try the garment before collection. Any additional fitting sessions eg, for you to match your accessories with your garment will be extra
- No item may be collected before payment. Payment may be by cash, bank transfer.
- Collection and payment will be deemed acceptance of the work undertaken. If in the unusual circumstance that you are not fully satisfied, you must raise your concerns before taking the item(s) away and payment.
- We have to limit our liability to a maximum of £200. If you have more valuable items, you are advise to consider whether they can be covered by other insurances, e.g. Wedding Dresses can be covered by Wedding insurance